All Analytica licenses include one year of technical support that includes:
- Email response to your technical questions. Technical support covers all issues in installation, configuration, functions and features, linking to Excel and ODBC databases.
- Free upgrades to minor releases (for example, 4.4 to 4.5)
- Discounts on major upgrades (for example, 4.4 to 5.0)
- Access to beta releases of major upgrades
- Access to the Analytica Wiki, an online technical resource
- Free attendance at Analytica User Group technical webinars
If support has lapsed on your license, please renew online or contact Lumina to stay current and renew maintenance:
Just click on the Edition of Analytica or the User Guide that you want to download.»more
If your computer is connected to the internet, Analytica 4.2 (and later) will normally activate your license automatically when you enter the activation key. If it cannot reach the Lumina activation… »more
If you have a question about Analytica, submit it here. You can ask about how to use a feature, report a possible bug, request consulting, or suggest a new feature. Submitting your request… »more
Find your Analytica Wiki Username
Refresh Stale License
What’s new in Analytica 4.4?
Valuable new features of Analytica 4.4 include the ability to publish models directly onto the web using the Analytica Cloud Player (ACP), and Expression Assist, which speeds up the process of… »more