Download Analytica Free 101
Analytica Free 101, as you might guess, costs nothing! You can use it to build models with up to 101 variables and other user objects. You can use it to review and run models of any size in Browse mode. In Browse mode, you can change input values, and generate results as graphs and tables. You just can't edit formulas or add variables to models with more than 100 objects.
What you need
- A computer running Windows OS, including Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, NT, Server 2003, Server 2008.
- It also runs fine on a Macintosh running Windows in VMWare, Parallels, or another virtual machine.
After clicking the Download button above, you may see this screen:
It says the Verified publisher is Lumina Decision Systems to indicate the installer is digitally signed as authentic. If so press Yes.
After download, installation usually takes about a minute.
Follow the instructions in the installer.
When you see this screen, select Free 101 edition as shown:
After installation, you can launch Analytica from the Windows Start menu.
- Learn and test-drive Analytica. It includes the Analytica Tutorial, User Guide, and dozens of example models and libraries.
- Create small to mid-sized models and analyses. With 101 user-defined objects you can create many useful applications. Each variable may be an array with up to millions of cells.
- Run existing models of any size. You can explore the model, change inputs, and compute results.
- Use Analytica to teach analytics and decision modeling. Analytica's influence diagrams provide an intuitive visual way for students to learn about how to structure complex problems. Because Analytica Free 101 never expires, students can continue using it after the class.
Analytica Free 101 includes all features of Analytica Professional except:
- You can built and edit models with up to 101 user objects (not including functions and objects from standard libraries)
- You can load and browse any Analytica model, but when viewing a model which contains more than 101 objects, you will be limited to browse-only mode. You can change inputs and (re)evaluate results, but you cannot make changes to the model itself.
- A water mark "Analytica Free 101 edition" appears on diagrams, graphs, copied images and printouts.
- Lumina offers technical support via email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) at our discretion. We can't commit to the same level of support that we provide to customers with paid support.
- You get 25 free session credits to publish your models to the Analytica Cloud Player (ACP) to let others can view and run them via the web. You can purchase more ACP credits as $50 for 50 sessions. Paying customers get 25 credits per month.
- To run a model using Enterprise features, such as spreadsheet or database access, or the Optimizer, which are not available in Analytica Professional or Free 101, you will need to purchase the Analytica Power Player or Analytica Power Player with Optimizer.
What about Analytica Player and Trial?
In previous releases (prior to Analytica 4.5 in Jan 2014), we offered the free Analytica Player and the Analytica Trial (limited to 30 days). Analytica Free 101 replaces both of these editions.