All Analytica subscriptions include technical support that includes:
- Email response to your technical questions. Technical support covers all issues in installation, configuration, functions and features, linking to Excel and ODBC databases.
- Free upgrades to major and mino releases (for example, 5.0 to 5.1 or 5.1 to 6.0)
- Access to beta releases during beta testing
- Access to the Analytica Wiki, an online technical resource
- Attendance to special events.
- 25 free sessions per month in ACP
Please renew before your subscription expires to ensure you recieve a 50% discount on the next year's suscription. Either renew online or contact Lumina to stay current.
+1 650 212 1212 extension 2 or email@example.com
To renew or extend your license subscription, enter the information below to identify your existing Analytica or ADE license. After your license is located in our database, you willMore »
An Analytica subscription includes free technical support for the duration of the subscription (for Analytica 5.0 or later). We are also happy to provide support as you learnMore »
To download the latest release of Analytica and ADE.More »
If your computer is connected to the internet, Analytica 4.2 (and later) will normally activate your license automatically when you enter the activation key. If it cannot reach the...More »
The best way to submit a technical support question or bug report is via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the Technical Support page, which includes suggestions for what to...More »
Refresh Stale License
For old releases of Analytica (4.1 and earlier), the License code goes stale about 5 days after it was issued, so it will no longer activate the software. But, we are...More »
Upgrading to Analytica 5.0
If you have current support for Analytica 4.6, you can upgrade Free to an Analytica 5.0 subscription.More »